The Slovenian Embassy in Copenhagen is in cooperation with Business Sweden organizing an event "Building partnerships among Slovenia and Sweden in the area of e-health and e-government", which will take place on June 27, 2017 in the premises of Business Sweden in Stockholm.
Members of the Chamber of Commerce Sweden - Southeast Europe are welcome to attend the event 9.30 until 12.00 and afterwards for a light lunch with networking.. If interested please reply to Špela Vojčič at the Slovenian embassy via email email@example.com.
The programme of the event:
10.00 -10.30 Opening & Welcoming remarks
- H.E. Mr. Karl Erjavec, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Slovenia
- Moderator: Ms. Lena Sellgren, Chief Economist, Business Sweden
and Business Sweden’s Chief Economist Lena Sellgren will place the developments in Slovenia and Sweden in a Global context.
10.30 – 12.30 ICT sector, E-Government and E-health
- Mr. Gorazd Mihelič, Director, SPIRIT Slovenia - Public Agency for Entrepreneurship, Internationalization, Foreign Investments and Technology – Presentation of business and investment climate in Slovenia, opportunities to foster mutual cooperation and first hand experiences of Swedish companies in Slovenian market (15 min)
- Mr Niklas Lundin, Investment Advisor, Investment Area ICT & Tech, Business Sweden (15 min)
- Mr. Andrej Kotar, Presentation of Zitex, Association of Slovenian export-oriented ITC companies (15 min)
- Mr. Domen Božeglav, Minister's Office, Ministry of Public Administration-Presentation of Slovenia as Green Reference
Country in Digital Europe and project proposal 5G PPDR (15 min)
- The Swedish Post and Telecom Authority (PTS) (name to be confirmed) (15 min)
- Mr Ulf Runebeck, Director Security and Defence, Business Sweden (15 min)
- Mr Hans Winberg, Acting CEO, Swecare Foundation (15 min)
12:30 Mingle with light lunch